Croke Park, Dublin
Sat 27 Jul 2013 23:59
General Event Information
- Share or Bookmark this event
Further Event Information
Etihad Skyline - Croke Park Roof Top Tour
Walk On High - Dublin Sightseeing has reached new heights.
Dublin’s newest and most exciting attraction offers you the chance to experience Dublin from 17 storeys high – 44 metres above the ground! Be brave and take in a spectacular view of Croke Park Stadium from a suspended walkway out over the pitch.
Visit the Etihad Skyline Croke Park Facebook page for more.
*** TICKETING INFORMATION ***
* Adult: Admits one Adult to the tour.
* Child (12 years or under): Admits one Child (12 years or under and at least 1.2 metres tall) to the tour. (Valid ID to prove age may be required).
* Student: Admits one Student to the tour. (Valid ID may be required).
* Family: Family tickets admit two adults and two children (12 years or under) at a reduced price. Family tickets must be bought in multiples of four, for example: choose 4 Family tickets (total cost €65.00) to admit two adults and two children (12 years or under).
*** IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING ***
IMPORTANT: This tour takes place on a match day at Croke Park. The tour will leave from the Tour Departure Point beside the Programme Office located near Turnstiles B at the Cusack Stand side of Croke Park Stadium.
The tour will depart exactly at your confirmed tour time. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated on match days.
Please wait for your Etihad Skyline Tour Guide at the Tour Departure Point which is clearly signposted.
Unfortunately admission to the GAA Museum in advance of your Etihad Skyline tour is not possible on a match day. However, you may spend time in the GAA Museum following your tour.
Patrons with match tickets must exit Croke Park following their tour and re-enter through the appropriate turnstiles in advance of throw-in.
There are no parking facilities at Croke Park on match days.
Please also note the following points:
* A min height of 1.2 metres (3 feet 11¼ inches) is required.
* Tours depart from the GAA Museum, located at the Cusack Stand side of Croke Park, off Clonliffe Road via St Joseph’s Avenue. Your tickets will be held by the GAA Museum and can be collected on the day of your tour. Please bring your booking confirmation number and valid ID.
* The tour will last approx 2 hours. This includes a health / safety briefing and ascent to the walkway.
* There can be sudden gusts of wind at this height so any loose clothing such as hats, scarfs, skirts would not be advised.
* High heels are not be permitted as the walkway is made of grated steel and small heels could get caught in the gaps.
* All safety equipment is provided. You will be equipped with harnesses that will attach to the railings along the tour so even though the railings alone provide enough safety, you will be twice as safe with the harness.
* You can bring your camera but be careful of it and any belongings you bring as it's a long fall down! Facilities for your belongings are available.
* Click 'Buy Tickets' button above and select your tour time on the next page!