Croke Park, Dublin
Thu 03 Jul 2014 23:59
General Event Information
- Share or Bookmark this event
Further Event Information
Etihad Skyline - Croke Park Roof Top Tour
Walk On High - Dublin Sightseeing has reached new heights.
Dublin’s newest and most exciting attraction offers you the chance to experience Dublin from 17 storeys high – 44 metres above the ground! Be brave and take in a spectacular view of Croke Park Stadium from a suspended walkway out over the pitch.
Visit the Etihad Skyline Croke Park Facebook page for more.
*** TICKETING INFORMATION ***
* Adult: Admits one Adult to the tour.
* Child (12 years or under): Admits one Child (12 years or under and at least 1.2 metres tall) to the tour. (Valid ID to prove age may be required).
* Student: Admits one Student to the tour. (Valid ID may be required).
* Family: Family tickets admit two adults and two children (12 years or under) at a reduced price. Family tickets must be bought in multiples of four, for example: choose 4 Family tickets (total cost €52.00) to admit two adults and two children (12 years or under).
*** IMPORTANT TOUR INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING ***
* A min height of 1.2 metres (3 feet 11¼ inches) is required.
* Tours depart from the GAA Museum, located at the Cusack Stand side of Croke Park, off Clonliffe Road via St Joseph’s Avenue. Your tickets will be held by the GAA Museum and can be collected on the day of your tour. Please bring your booking confirmation number and valid ID.
* The tour will last approx 2 hours. This includes a health / safety briefing and ascent to the walkway.
* There can be sudden gusts of wind at this height so any loose clothing such as hats, scarfs, skirts would not be advised.
* High heels are not be permitted as the walkway is made of grated steel and small heels could get caught in the gaps.
* All safety equipment is provided. You will be equipped with harnesses that will attach to the railings along the tour so even though the railings alone provide enough safety, you will be twice as safe with the harness.
* You can bring your camera but be careful of it and any belongings you bring as it's a long fall down! Facilities for your belongings are available.
* Click 'Buy Tickets' button above and select your tour time on the next page!