Tickets.ie is the leading independent provider of fully out-sourced ticketing services in Ireland.
Our core mission is to provide a comprehensive suite of high quality, reliable and innovative ticketing services that continually add value for our clients.
Tickets.ie provides industrial-strength, flexible and highly customisable ticketing solutions to the entertainment and leisure sectors, primarily for concerts and other high-demand events.
Tickets.ie has a proven track record and is a trusted name to both industry clients and the ticket-buying public:
- Over 1,800 events currently ticketed each year, more than 4,500 events in total.
- Major concerts including Christy Moore, Tracy Chapman, Paul Brady, The Human League, Imelda May, The Waterboys, Sharon Shannon, RTE’s Other Voices, Damien Dempsey, RTE’s Naked Camera Live and many more.
- Large exhibitions and events such as Toys 4 Big Boys, Santa Park, Wedding & Honeymoon Show, Irish Motorbike & Scooter Show, The Rugby Show Live, Miss Ireland and others.
- Venues including RDS, Vicar Street, Savoy Theatre, Tripod, Button Factory, Whelan’s, National Museum, Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Morrison Hotel and dozens of other locations.
Tickets.ie is a strong, trusted Irish brand with high recognition value and wide advertising reach, attracting thousands of customers to its high profile website daily.
The company was founded in August 2004 and is based in the Capel Building in Dublin city centre.
Sell tickets with Tickets.ie
Tickets.ie offers a comprehensive suite of products and services to fully support all your ticketing needs in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Let Tickets.ie take the hassle out of ticketing and also benefit from the additional promotional activities Tickets.ie can offer to help publicise your event and drive ticket sales.
See the key benefits of working with Tickets.ie...
- Lowest booking fees in the market.
Higher revenue per ticket back to you than with our competitors.
- No service or handling charges.
Cheaper tickets to the customer, higher ticket sales in cost-conscious times.
- Ticket with confidence with our full lifecycle solution and industrial-strength system specifically designed for high-demand events.
Advertise with Tickets.ie
Tickets.ie offers a range of flexible and cost-effective advertising solutions to help you promote your product, service or event.
Our busy website delivers a wide advertising reach to a quality audience which has a wide range of interests and are fully comfortable and confident buying online.
Become an affiliate of Tickets.ie
Tickets.ie operates an affiliate programme allowing website publishers to earn commission for each ticket sale made to visitors they refer.
Start earning commission by promoting Tickets.ie events on your website using affiliate links and targeted content, while we handle the rest, including fulfilment of tickets and customer support.
Tickets.ie Press And Media Centre
Tickets.ie has a wide range of image and logo files available for download for use on your website, posters, flyers, TV campaign etc or as a vector file for design manipulation.
Tickets.ie press releases and articles relating to ticketing and entertainment issues by way of background information and briefing can also be downloaded from the Press and Media area.